Annual Pass terms & conditions
All benefits are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. When purchasing your Annual Pass online please allow 21 days for receipt of your Annual Pass pack.
- Please refer to the terms of entry that apply to all visitors.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- An Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, not from date of first visit and cannot be extended.
- Digital photographs will be taken and printed on to individual Annual Pass cards.
- Annual Pass cards are NOT TRANSFERABLE or refundable once purchased.
- Any Annual Pass found to be used fraudulently will be confiscated and not returned or refunded. We reserve the right to cancel an Annual Pass, without refund, if an Annual Pass holder knowingly allows a third party to use their card.
- When visiting us please ensure you have your Annual Pass card with you. Only the person who is pictured and named on the front of the card can gain access to the zoo.
- To take advantage of your Annual Pass holder discounts in the shop, café and takeaway, just show your valid Annual Pass card prior to payment. Unfortunately discounts cannot be given without production of a valid Annual Pass.
- An Annual Pass does not constitute a full paying adult or child, therefore cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Any lost, defaced or stolen cards will be cancelled and replaced at a nominal charge of £2 per card.
- If you move house, remember to tell us. This will ensure you receive your renewal notice.
- Free entry to other zoos - offers vary for each zoo from time to time, so please check before you visit.
- Purchasing or renewing an annual pass with a disabled concession requires any of the following documents to be shown at time of purchase in order to qualify for the concession; Disability living allowance letter, Blue badge, P.I.P payment award documentation. Regrettably we are unable to process your concession without this.
- We reserve the right to close all or part of the zoo as necessary. We will inform you of any closures as soon as possible via our updates page, Facebook, and Twitter.
- We will not tolerate physical or verbal threats towards its staff. Any Annual Pass holder behaving inappropriately will be denied access to, or be asked to leave the Zoo immediately. In these circumstances cancellation of an Annual Pass without refund may result.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.