This animal experience would make the perfect gift idea for any animal lover. You will get the opportunity to get within touching distance of our Humboldt penguins and help the keepers feed them their lunch!
Top tip - Say hi to Pickle!
Our p-p-perfect penguin experience allows you to get up close with these beautiful birds, feeding them their favourite fish and learning all about them from the bird keeping team.
As well as meeting the penguins and their keepers, the price includes a full day at the Zoo, a hot drink in Cafe Lemur and a commemorative certificate.
- You must be aged 8 or over to take part in this experience.
- Only one child per experience.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult, taking up the second place on the penguin encounter.
Length of experience:
15 - 20 minutes
£85 for two people (price includes day entry)
Daily at 12pm
This is a very popular experience so pre-booking is essential. Please call us on 01637 873342 to find out availability or to book a specific date.
- Please wear suitable clothing, including trousers, a lightweight coat in case of rain and sensible footwear as the penguin pool area can be slippy.
- Spectators are welcome but they will not be able to accompany participants into the pool area and must pay the relevant admission price.
How To Book
This experience will not be available until further notice due to the current Covid-19 situation. Thank you for your understanding.
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.